Tuesday, April 19, 2005

I just ate ice cream

Well I the rest of the day and how it would go was based on whether I would have a good ice cream experience. I am more than happy to report that not only was it a good ice cream experience it wasn't even my 1st or 2nd choice of ice cream. So my day will be good. I don have to study for this quiz tomorrow and Iam not really into that but I won't let that bring me dowm.

So everyone who has been trying to call me I have lost me cell phone in my bedroom. I will look for it today but I am making no promises.

No my nose report: We (my nose and I) are doing really well today. I think it might be scared of what I will do to it. I am not getting to much hope though. One good nose day in almost 120 days is not something to get excited about.

By the way today's ice cream was chocolate.

I am also really excited about being about to go shopping. I can't wait to buy clothes. I think I will take out a few minutes to do research online.

Well I need to go now and do some important business.

No comments: