Thursday, September 21, 2006

Blogging again

Well last night someone said I should blog (I think Grypp) so I am going to try again on a regular basis. I just read some of my other blogging moment and I amused myself. I want to give a brief update on my life. Since it has been over a year.
I am out of the office with the light that turns off when it wants.
My nose has gone back to doing what it wants. I fear this might go on for a while.
I still believe people should buy me gifts, I deserve them.
I am still just as lazy as I was before.
I have new shows that I am obsessed with one being Weeds and that damn theme song (if you want I'll sing little boxes for you).
I am also obsessed with other tv shows but this could go on forever.

Now that we are done with that brief update.

For those who didn't know I am trying to drop some pounds and I have been seeing a dietcian and exercising (well I was). Today I have an appointment and we discussed what we first talked about in my initial visits. One of them is how many calories I should have in one day. It's absolutelty crazy. it is the 1400 calorie death plan. Who eats only 1400 calories a day. People who weigh less that 100 lbs. not going to happen. I'll try it out a coule days and report back. I am sure it won't be pretty. She's a professional right it can't be that bad.

To end Nip/Tuck is awesome and the McNamara family is being weirder. Who knew it could happen.

I'm hungry I got to go.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

What's the Netflix movies count?

Anonymous said...

Nip/Tuck is for boozers...