Thursday, October 05, 2006

I'm fun even if I say so myself...

Well anybody I have drank with knows I'm a good time (maybe not the times when I want to fight people).

Well I have a couple free minutes so I am going to bring my blog and my life back to normal.

I just want to make a few announcements because I know I won't be able to find from the video forever. If I said I would "do" you take it as a complement don't worry I won't be attacking you. Unless you like that kind of thing and we can set something up. I'm kidding. If I said I wouldn't "do" you no worries, maybe I would some other day. Now that I got that out of the way, its time to move on to the more important issues.

I have been trying to do some gift giving. I kind of like it. I'll do it more I think I am a little slow but that is the beauty with gift giving. You can do it when you want.

I some would like to know what led to the many text messages and phone calls and I would be glad to share that with everyone. Here are a few pictures to help:

One of the sunshines of my work day:


Me getting the bunny ears:


Hostad's View:




See seems innocent enough.

Ok, I'm done for now. I will leave you with this I believe Grypp's posse had something to do with last night.


Out, ted

No comments: