Sunday, October 29, 2006

This weekend was... (Part I)

Eventful, to say the least. I went out on Friday. The night started of great and was good until about 3am (maybe a little earlier then it was ok again for me at least.

Well Beth and her night golf crew decided to bowl instead and I got to hang out with her. Which was fun and we were at the Landmark how can you not have a good time there. As bar time approached I had the cheeseburger craving. That is the bacon cheeseburger craving. (I should say that I kept the John Mayer - Scotty Crowe mentions to a minimum. I'll have to fix that.) So the group split up one to get Tamara (me) a cheeseburger and one to get whiskey with the plan to meet up at another location. The plan starts to go off without a hitch. Then there was turn for the worse. A guy, a girl and who we soon finds out is the girls daughter gets out of a cab. They were arguing and then he pushes her. This is the point where it gets ugly. Lets just say there is a asshole screaming nonsense at everyone and throwing punches and Sean got a bloody nose. Well after all that and we have stopped the bleeding Sean goes home and I go to Naedeen's. Well she lives around the corner from me and of course I cause injury to myself in the less than two minutes it takes me to get from my apartment to her's. I scrapped up my hands pretty bad and they still hurt and as long as I am working in any place that has computers I have to stop doing that. Well to end the night we played Taboo (somewhat) and Naedeen and I kicked Bob's and Bob/Matt's asses.

No comments: