Monday, October 30, 2006

This weekend was...(Part II)

Still eventful mainily because it was Halloween. I had a ton of fun. I went to two parties both were fun.

The first party I went to was at Michael's house. I don't have a picture of Michael dressed as Flava Flav but I will try to get one to add. It was fun and there was a nacho bar and cosmos. Who wouldn't have fun.

Before we start I want to show me as a devil.

I'll have to talk a little more about the dress at some othertime. It does have a
story and included me thinking I would never wear it again.

I wore those very nice (but very tall) boots for a long time and surprisingly enough my legs didn't hurt afterward.










The second party that we went to was also super fun.

Pam our lovely hostess and Halloween party thrower extraordinaire put on a good show.
















This is Shane and I will left you all guess what he was for Halloween.

At Pam's party Shane won Most Creative Costume.

To spice things up at some point in the night Shane wore Mari's wig. Which made him look like a character from Shrek 2 I believe.
























Bethany. She became a drunken bee but that is what Halloween is all about.

Well all that drinking can catch up with a bee. As the night progressed Bethany decided to take a seat but...
There was no seat there and she kind of fell into a lamp and into a window.

Thanks for the entertainment Bethany.








Jenni - One of the many pirate types.

The pirate was truly a popular costume this year.

I have to note that I really like Jenni's hair in this picture.













Quinn - I still don't know who Quinn thought he was or wasn't.

Quin and I tied for second place in the best costume contest.















Jim, the apple computer. Yeah.

Side note: I think I only wanted to hit Jim once the whole night.














Mari, geisha girl who doesn't like her picture taken. So I let this one slide.












Grypp, the construction worker.

















So as I write this Pam (the second party) is giving my a list of stuff left at her apartment. Which I will list:
My Crockpot - I made dip
My trident - I was a devil
Mari's wig
Mari's fan
Shane's Most Creative prize
Shane's One lone peep
and Grypp's shoes - or so Pam thinks

Any there are a lot of pictures and I am tired of posting pictures. The night was fun. There was lots of good food and I can't wait to eat more tonight at movie night. Maybe I will post more pictures later. I am done for now. Just so you all know I am going to check out John Mayer's blog for a new post.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

One question. And you will have to ask Quinn this one. What was he? I really just need to know. I've tried quessing, but I'm sure I'm wrong. I loved your devil outfit. Go girl. Jenni was cute too.

Anonymous said...

Even quinn doesn't know what he was =) Just a creepy creepy man. When we were leaving pams, an old lady asked if there was an evacuation as i think he looked like someone in a biohazard suit.

and yeah - tamara's outfit rocked - my favorite part was the striped leggings! nice work tam!!

Anonymous said...

Now that is hilarious Jenni!! I'm sure you and Quinn had quite the laugh after that! I'll have to tell Grypp and Michael about this :-)