Thursday, October 26, 2006

What can I say...

So my friends are meanies. Yesterday I am talking about my dream guy and I know I shouldn't get into this with people. I continue to do so and someone (Jesse) said that he hated my future and the future that he has for me is much better. A girl should be able to dream of a 6'4"beach volleyball player. Well I know I live in Wisconsin and its improbable but oh well. I also said that I would make a 50 point list of qualities I want in a guy. Now that I am think rationally this may be impossible. I will start working on it and see what happens.

ted out.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Make a list and stick to it! When you sway from your list you'll end up with someone you can't stand but only use for sex. Well that may not be totally bad. Oh well, stick to the list. Trust me on this one. You may meet a volleyball player future husband, but that means you need to move or vacation somewhere hot alot more.