Friday, October 27, 2006

What should I have for dinner?

Any help with that would be appreciated.

Well today I had to work a couple of hours at the UWM oepn house. I had to wear this IT security t-shirt which would have been fine if they had any size without two letters. So I have an IT security dress that makes have a uniboob. Which is great, if I wanted to have a uniboob i'd wear a sports bra.

Speaking of sports bra I should really start working out again.

Another subject I watch ABC a lot and today there has been this commercial regarding a story Diana Saywer is doing. This woman got herself out of a abusive relationship. Well as the commercial is going off this voice says. Believe me its not what you think. I just want to know what they think I think about how this woman got of this relationship. Since this is about the fifth or sixth time I have seen this commercial I think this woman did something that could have her sent to jail. TV and its hype. Oh well.

I am tired now, I think it is time for me to devote a few hours to laying on the couch.

ted.

No comments: