Sunday, November 05, 2006

The party is over and...

wow. That's what I have to say. There were some stellar performances. I don't know if I should out anybody here. I think the slushy machine was a mistake. I got drunk so something. I did a shot of tequila for Andy Meeks and a shot of Jack in memory of Castner. I can tell you I had a fun time. I had plans to get drunk and I did. Well I have to thank Chet for making sure I slept somewhere safe and for breakfast/lunch. I can't believe I slept until noon. Well shit happens.

I apologize if I gave anybody a hickey last night. I can be a bit of a biter. Sorry.

Anyway. I touched people inappropriately but they liked it. I was touched inappropriately and I am sure I liked it to.

Shane sure knows how to throw a bash. I was happy to see faces that I don't normally see.

Oh man. Well I am glad I wasn't violent last night... but I was friendly.

I will stick to the statement that I behaved myself. You guys can have your own opinions.

ted.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Party pictures will be posted here shortly: http://www.lakefrontit.com/gallery/main.php?g2_itemId=7543
I'm also still trying to decide if the slushi machine was a mistake... I hope that regular red drink isn't made inferior after the evening of slushi... Oh, and we went through 60 lbs of ice (all on drinks), 5+ liters of vodka, 3+ liters of Rum, plus many other bottles too numerous to mention. Liver...hurts. I too, would like to thank Chet for breakfast this morning. It was wonderous not to have to clean my kitchen enough to make breakfast in my hungover state. Thanks to everyone who came, enjoyed themselves, and didn't break anything...

Anonymous said...

pictures shall be quite interesting....