Tuesday, November 07, 2006

Well Well...

So I saw some video of thed party. I really should be embarassed but why bother? I kissed a few people. Maybe even slipped them some tongue. I do love the video of my trying to kiss JoAnne with me telling her about "magic". Anyway. You know I only make out with people that I like or that I think is hot. You categorize yourself in the I like or hot category.

Well fun times.

What I learned from the videos:

I seem a little slutty in videos but in real life I am a prude.
JoAnne really likes it when you tell her about the magic.
Pam is really mean for getting that all on camera.
Bethany asks permission before she attacks someone else's boyfriend.
I sure know how to get drunk.

C'est la vie.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I am not mean...it was the Red Drink I swear!!