Monday, December 11, 2006

Wine Party Chicago 2006

Well we set out, after missing our train, for an adventure. Car rides for me equals excessive sleeping. Not a big deal. I saw some Christmas lights and oohhed and awwwed so that part was fun.

We get to Chicago and right away start drinking wine before all the guests arrived because the purpose of the trip was to drink wine (ok and to visit Tim).

Were having a good time drinking and catching up and everyone eventually showed up. Were having fun and I go sit on the couch and since my brain remember that I was in a car for a while earlier in the day I took a little nap. Again. Napping IS fun. After my nap and being made fun of for taking a nap. I do more drinking of the wine and talking to people. I am a social butterfly.

We are playing video games because some people I know can't put down their Nintendo DS(s). Well we played the Wii and I suck at Wii tennis. Oh well I participated and that is all that counts.

Well I think somewhere in the time I was napping someone slipped Meeks a crazy pill.

Things were getting rowdy and in order to remedy the situation we decide to shut down all loud activity and talk quietly.

I went a away for a little bit and here's what I found; http://www.localhistories.org/sayings.html

Back to the story.

Meeks who is not done partying or whatever decides to talk and talk and talk until sleep was the best option.

I need to take a break so I guess I will call this part 1.

No comments: