Thursday, January 25, 2007

For sure there's something wrong with me...

well I am not going to tell you what is wrong with me but if you really want to know I think it would only take you 20-30 minutes of talking to me to find out.

I like funny people. I like people who are funny in person (but who doesn't) but I need funny in writing too.

Just to clear this up I do like funny looking people but that is usually because they are funny either vocally or in writing.

Back to the point, I say that and now wonder if there is a point except that I may enjoy typing.

Well I want to ask the world to writing something funny for me. My kind of funny. It would be to hard to explain what that is and guess. I will buy the funniest in writing person a cupcake/muffin or a shot of tequila. Both items help funny writers write funny stuff.

Also I think I maybe getting a new obsession but I don't want to reveal it yet as it may be a passing sort of thing. More on that later.

ted

No comments: