Friday, January 26, 2007

My new mini-obsession

Ok I have to call what I have for this actor a mini obsession as nothing can compare to the feelings I have for John Mayer. I know some of you are thinking that man she has gone off the deep end but as long as John Mayer keeps entertaining me he will be number one obsession.

I have done some research on my new mini obsession and he will be 31 this year and I think he is more handsome without facial hair.

Seriously I had to look at what year it was to do calculations.

Beth is trying to figure this guy out and one more hint his initials are ...wait... that's too much information right now. Here's a hint he is not American. (I apparently think anyone who speaks English (I almost wrote American) is).

I am smart.

Out ted.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm going with my initial thought of Orlando Bloom, which is why I asked if he was American.

Anonymous said...

Oh, it can't be Orlando Bloom. It looks like he just turned 30, so...