Tuesday, February 13, 2007

Delivery People

I don't know how many people have had experience with DHL (the delivery company) but I mentioned to my boss that I was having a package shipped through them and I was worried. I shouldn't forget to mention that they are the mentally challenged of delivery services. So after to attempted deliveries I call the company to find out what is going on. Here the deal. They are attempting to deliver to the post office. Once at 6:00pm once at 6:15pm and again at 7:00pm. Obviously the post office is closed at those times as I am sure the delivery guy could have noticed by the hours posted on the door of the post office. Like I said I called. The woman told me that they were attempting to deliver to the post office so they could deliver (which is stupid) and the post office was closed. So I asked were they going to attempt to deliver before the post office closed. She assumed so. What does that mean. SO she said she would call the driver and ask them to deliver before 5pm.

How is delivering a package that hard. UPS and FedEx do it (kind of).

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

yeah but i've had some BAD UPS experiences... most recent being someone delviering a package (from victorias secret - i totally debated opening it!)to our house, but the address, while the number was the same, was two streets down.

First off how you can mess up "3730 Cudahy Ave, Cudahy, WI" with "3730 E Van Norman Ave, Cudahy, WI" is something new to me.

Secondly, I called them numerous times to pick it up and they said they came by and didn't see the 4 foot by 3 foot package on our front step. I finally just took it to the right address myself. dumbasses.

Anonymous said...

I like Fed Ex myself. DHL is just totally stupid! I sent something from work and they called ME the next day to see if the person I sent it to received it. DUH.. Don't they have a tracking system?

knochie said...

They do not have a lot smarts.

Anonymous said...

wow - note to self - no DHL...