Friday, February 09, 2007

Feb: Crazy Month

I know that this doesn't make me crazy but my sweatshirt obsession makes me look crazy.

I am cold 75% of the time. Unless it is above 85 degrees I'm cold. I wear sweatshirts as the help keep the heat in.

The reason I have so many sweatshirts is...

I don't like to do laundry there for I need a rather large rotation of sweatshirts.

Now for a real crazy of mine. I am a selective germaphobe (I don't know if that is an actual word). I can't handle people who I don't know sneezing or coughing or being what appears to be ill in my present (or earshot). I start to freak out and want to disinfect things. Now for people I do know its a little different it depends on how sick they are or if they just have a cough or something. If they are really sick then I will more than likely freak out and not touch anything. If they are not sick I will try to pretend that I believe that they are not sick so I can have normal interactions.

My brain likes to believe that I am susceptible to things like TB, whooping cough and the plague. Although I have never thought I could have caught the plague the TB announcement freaked me out for the rest of the day (9am announcements are not the time for stuff like that 5pm as I am going home is the proper time). i remember we had a mumps scare that freaked me out too. Man is it good that I know I'm crazy and don't that me to seriously.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Don't worry Knochie. It runs in the family, but only your side. Your not crazy yet. LOL