Friday, February 23, 2007

Walgreens

I hate Walgreens in the morning. The high school kids are there and they can only come in two at a time. Which makes the whole experience just painful.

Well I bought some hair clipies, cocoa butter lotion ans new chapstick.

The chapstick will be is awesome. It is Chapstick All Natural. So next time your out pick some up. It smells really good.

Well I think it is time for a nose update: Well it is crap. I am trying all my techniques. Except saline spray that is always the last step because it makes my throat icky.

I am really excited that I am going to have french fries today for lunch and Jimmy Johns for breakfast. Sounds like fun right.

I am going to try to make today and fun filled day for blogging.

ted.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

that sounds like a healthy day for food ;)

knochie said...

well the JJs had tomato and lettuce and turkey. French fries are cause I love them there fore making them healthly.

Anonymous said...

:) aaahh that makes sense :)

i wanted a cheese burger for breakfast yesterday morning. I wish i could say it was the pregnancy, but i've wanted cheeseburgers for breakfast before - so i know it's just me ;) it's just easier to justify because now "the baby wants it" :P