Tuesday, February 27, 2007

Word of the day

Or words of many days.

Beth and I have a word of the day. Sometimes we come up with the words ourselves but more times than not people submit a word.

Since the whiteboard is getting full I thought I would make a record somewhere else.

1) We can't remember (two days after we wrote it - it left our brains never to return again.
2)tamo
3)magnesium
4)(hand) banana
5)conflagrant
6)help/whipstitch
7) multitasking
8)cadence
9)monopoly
10)sump
11)preposterous
12)jalapeno turtle (somebody didn't get the concept of "word" of the day)
13)facetious
14)opportunity
15)pish
16)frustration
17)saloon
18)exurberance
19)du jour
20)ubiquitious

I would/could write who submitted what but I don't feel like it.

ted.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

oOOoooOOoo....rapacious