Thursday, March 15, 2007

I am going to attempt...

replacing my LCD screen on my camera. And I'm scared.

Here's why. I am very good at taking thing apart. Not so good at putting them back together.

So I called a camera place and they told me it would be $150 to repair my camera. Now that is just stupid because for an extra $100 I could buy a camera. I would love to buy a new camera but I can't afford the $150 to repair the camera. The camera works now I just can't see them or adjust any of the settings which make the camera useless.

The reason why I am going to attempt to do this myself. I can get a replacement LCD screen for about $57 + $6 s&h from Canon. I will need some supplies to do this though. Such as tiny screw drivers, according to one website, a needle, some tape to keep all the screws.

What to do what to do?

No comments: