Thursday, March 08, 2007

My Reading List

Well since I am trying to better myself by reading I have started to compile a reading list. I think it is debatable whether my reading list will better me but if tv makes me smart books should too, right?

I am currently reading:
Grammar Snobs are Great Big Meanies by June Casagrande

Book of the list are:
Smashed by Koren Zailckas
The Things They Carried by Tim O'Brien
Middlesex by Jeffery Eugenides
Wolves of the Calla by Stephen King
Song of Susannah by Stephen King
The Dark Tower by Stephen King
Be Honest--You're Not That into Him Either by Ian Kerner
And The There Were None by Agatha Christie
Rose Madder by Stephen King


There are a lot of books here and I probably won't read them in this particular order and I am willing to add more. I also have all but two of these books at home so we will see what happens.

No comments: