Monday, March 05, 2007

New Week

Hi all!! This is a new week so I will put in a renewed effort to blog.

So news in my world. I went to a bookstore yesterday and browsed for quite a while. Ien did buy two books and a little journal.

The journal is small and it is my new writing journal. I had a writing journal before for class I liked it but it had to be type written and that is just not who I am when it comes to journaling. Well I will try to write down my thoughts on a pretty regular basis about my writing experiences.

On to one of the books I bought and the one that I am currently reading. I vow to make it through the whole book without picking up a new book to read. It is called Grammar snobs are great big meanies by June Casagrande. Ok it is a grammar book but it is humorous and I like it. Why not poke fun a people who have to correct everything you say.

Anyway I will tell you about the other book when I start to read it as I can't fully remember its title.

More blog entries coming soon.

ted.

No comments: