Monday, March 12, 2007

Well, well

So I am pleased to say that it is nice out today. Like actually Spring-like warm weather. According to The Weather Channel it is 54 degrees. I'm happy for now at least.

In other news. I had bills to pay and Netflix movies to send back but had no clue where the nearest mailbox was. When I am at home I can look out of my window and avoid the mailbox. I have had these bills and movies ready to be mailed for days. I guess that's not the point. I went to the trusty internet (I say that now knowing later it will let me down) to find the closest mailbox. This is what I found. A Mailbox Locator, nice huh. Except that I live in a stupid zip code that is both Milwaukee and Shorewood. So I had to look under Shorewood. Anyway.

I'm trying here. Although it is nice out I'm stuck inside and therefore my brain refuses to produce blog worthy material.

ted.

No comments: