Tuesday, April 10, 2007

Back on my High Horse

Well recently Jimmy Kimmel stepped in a hosted the Larry King show. I watched a clip of him talking to the editor of a Gawker website. Which has some sort of celebrity sitings mapped. I think he acted like an complete ass. He was really juvenile in the way he acted while on a call with the editor which he ended abruptly because I guess he was under the impression that he had made his point.

You know here is my feeling about the whole situation. When you decide to go into show business and you put yourself out there, why wouldn't you expect people to idolize you? The thing is celebrities get all upset that people take pictures of them and follow them around to see what hey are buying but without those fans there would be no one to watch their movies or tv shows. Some of that has to be chalked up as a part of the business. I think it is stupid to throw a bitch fit because some one took a picture of you and said you were (some adjective or verb).

You know if anybody knew who I was or gave a crap about the city I lived in, people would follow me around and insinuate that I was drunk, slutting it up or maybe even hanging out with someone sluttier that I was behaving. Because you know some times I draw attention to myself because I am am just as narcissistic (maybe not - I do think very highly of myself - because I'm awesome) as every celebrity out there pretending they're not.

How about that or not have a career.

Off my high horse.

No comments: