Tuesday, May 22, 2007

Last Night Heroes Season Finale

Disappointing.

Well where do I start. There was so much build up to a lackluster finish. I expected more. I know it can be expensive to have a high visual effects show but come on. There was more excitement in the show where they didn't save the world.

I did like the fact the Jessica finally showed that she had a inkling of feelings about another human being. When she told Niki that wasn't her and to find Micah. It was all very dramatic and I liked the fact that she put Candice down. I think and hope that Jessica is gone for good. I think all of this may have put a little confidence in Niki and she doesn't need that to cope.

Now someone died. Was it Nathan, Matt, or DL. I really don't want Nathan to die but I don't think it is looking to good for him. Although I think that we could get along without Matt he may be worth keeping around. I also think DL is going to stick around due to the premise for next season.

The Hiro/Ando dynamic situation was great last night. I am super excited that Ando didn't die and Hiro "man"ed up and stabbed Sylar. That is definitely not the end to Sylar. I do feel that Hiro spent too much time saving Ando. Really taking away from his mission. I think bad ass Hiro is on the way.

Sylar is pure evil and nothing anyone can say will change my mind. Yes some of the characters have moments when they operate in a very gray area but not him.

Claire will probably continue to team up with Peter to do whatever because I think a family tie is what keeps him together.

I think we all know that Peter has a hard time when he is around too many powers. He has become very quick at absorbing them but he has his issues. I think the loss of Nathan will allow him to man up. Last night Peter freaked out and I think a little bit of something that will mellow him out will be good for the world in general. I also want to know what powers he absorbed from Sylar. I think that he will be a bigger target than ever for Sylar since there is not work in him obtaining powers.

Well I will do some of the reading I skipped this season to get clues and find things that I missed.

No comments: