Tuesday, May 01, 2007

Out Of Control

lost desperation
hidden by the fact that you are near
thinking it is nice knowing you
because good never stays here
wanting to pinch myself
this can't be real
a man like you only comes in dreams
needing you to be an illusion
craziness is something I don't fear
holding on tight
letting go and I'd be a fool
only god knows how I've made it this far
tonight the thought of leaving you seems irrational
but tomorrows another day
you have no intentions of leaving
but my heart keeps skipping a beat
and only I know I live and breathe for you
telling you how I feel would make me seem psychotic
something is telling me I won't see you again
life's not worth living if you're not around
I need a grip on reality
But I seem to be floating away
I'm out of control, out of control thinking of you


I don't know when I wrote this but I wouldn't be surprised if it is from '99 or '00.
Update: Just checked I wrote it June 10, 2001

ted

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

STOP READING MY MIND OR.... I'm going to give your mother your work number. Do you have these all together in a book? I'll make a book for you.