Friday, June 08, 2007

John Mayer

You all know that I think John Mayer is funny and that's why I like in so very much. Well After reading his last blog entry I think he maybe crazy. Oddly enough this peaks my interest a little more. I am a little crazy but that's beside the point. Although I don't think there was a point just that I wanted to write about John Mayer.

I also try to stay away John Mayer's love life/relationships because I'm just not interested in that area of his life. But someone (and she knows who she is) asked me if I had heard anything about whether he had moved on to banging groupies since he was done banging Jessica. I don't know if this is true and I may have to searc the gossip blogs for some maybe true info. I just thought it was funny and that maybe I should email him to find out. My readers want to know.

ted

No comments: