Thursday, July 19, 2007

Bus Stops

So I left my apartment today just missing the bus. Instead of going back home and waiting I decided to stay they and wait it out. Today pre-9am weather was weird in a way. I was standing there thinking this weather could go either way, it could get really cold or really warm. I did catch the weather today and although I am not a trained meteorologist I do just fine by going outside for a few minutes. Anyway I had a idea of what the weather would be like. I have spent to much time discussing the weather with my keyboard so moving on.

Next I am standing there staring into people's cars like I do in the mornings. You know I am slightly to nosy for my own good. Some guy driving a truck (like ups/fedex sized) decided he should yell "hey sexy". Well I can't say that I noticed that I looked really good this morning but apparently other people did. There were lots of staring and the bus driver called me sweetheart. Maybe I looked like I needed a compliment.

(as a side note: the benefits office called - they have decided that they are going to get back to me - again, thanks)

Back to the morning. Nothing wrong with liking yourself right. Its even better when other people like you too. I also saw a guy today in a really nice suit on a motorcycle. It looked a little odd but I know it happens everyday. Too bad he didn't wear a helmet. It will be such a shame if he get blood and brain matter al over that nice suit.

Oh I have two monster bug bites that have swelled. my arms look pretty weird.

ted.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

nice work - you must look hot today tam =) Though i wouldn't recommend pursuing anyone who yells compliments from a moving vehicle. just my opinion though.

knochie said...

well that is usually a rule of thumb.

Anonymous said...

just wanted to make sure =)

though i don't know what makes the same dude think that standing in a bar saying the same shit will get him further than him yelling it out the window of a moving vehicle.

knochie said...

I guess in a bar he has a better chance of some girl being drunk enough to give him the time of day.