Friday, July 06, 2007

I completely forgot about this.

Well on the 4th I watched soap operas. It was great. Now that I have a 9 to 5 I can't watch them. I don't have any of the marvels of technology that will record them for me. I wish though. I need to make the big bucks. That's coming I hope.

All My Children - wasn't surprised at what was going on. I don't know when the last time I watched any of them but they are predictable.

One Life To Live - A little surprised. Jessica was out of the hospital and doing better. I don't know how they fixed her up but she was home.

General Hospital - I love this one. Nothing new to me. I wish I could watc more often.

ted.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

my grandma was telling me about a channel that airs the soaps at night (the ones that are played during the day) so that folks can see them...

i don't think we have it on our time warner package but i dunno... maybe check that out if you really want to get sucked into the tv :)

knochie said...

It is Soapnet. Time Warner doesn't offer it I think. It is probably for the best though. I don't want to be trapped watching 3 hours of tv a night. I used to taped them on my VCR and watch them on the weekends.

Anonymous said...

aahh... yeah that channel does seem dangerous. when i lived on the eastside yet i used to come home on lunch and watch soaps :)

here's hoping i don't get readdicted during maternity leave :P

-jenni

knochie said...

oh I wish I could watch like once a week or something.