Wednesday, July 04, 2007

John Mayer Awesomeness

Well I don't know if anyone could deny that the concert last night was awesome. I had so much fun. I missed most of Brenner's (Brett Dennen) set he came on early than expected. Ben Folds was also a fun time. What can I can I say about John Mayer. 12 guitar solos. 1.5 hours of excellence. Wonderful. I sang and screamed like a crazy person but who would expect anything different. So much fun. I will have to send him an email thanking him for a great time. I am glad Beth came with and had fun. After his concert he went over to Buddy Guy's stage and performed with him. I could say much more but you guys should have come.

I am drawing a bit of a blank of what to write but I think as all the awesomeness sets in I will have bursts of things I must share.

ted.

No comments: