Friday, August 31, 2007

The nanny stole my baby!!!

Ok not my baby but I have had nanny problems. For those of you who don't know I am a big fan of the Sims games and I am currently playing The Sims 2 Pets. I am slightly obsessed again. I stayed up until 12am playing last night not good. Anyway, I was looking through the forums on the website the other day because I invited a family over and when they left they left their baby. The Sims are full of baby stealing drama that only seems to worry the players.

Back to the point, on this forum there was a thread that talked about how the nanny stayed later than necessary and when she left she took the baby with her. Not a surprise if you have ever played because the nannies are useless. But you can't leave your baby home alone (which would probably be better than hiring a nanny). I personally have not have this happen to me but I have other nanny woes. I constantly have nannies that won't go to the bathroom when they have to then pee on the floor. That in turn make their hygiene levels go down and they won't do anything but complain. I also have the nannies that do things that the babies don't need. For example a I had a toddler that had just gotten up from a nap and their hunger bar was low. One of the parents put the kid in the high chair to feed them and the nanny comes along and puts the kid back in the crib not allowing the parent to feed the kid. I am not quite sure why Maxis would punish us with horrible NPCs but they do.

No comments: