Sunday, August 19, 2007

Weekend of rain and some fun

I should start at Friday. When I got home I took a nap. Very well deserved and restful. I got a phone call asking if I wanted to go out and it was Friday so I said yes. We started off by going to the Yield (a place I didn't mind) but the person I went with didn't want to stay. So we ended up going to a place I hadn't been in a long time, the Landmark, it was a good time. Played a little pool drank a little fun. Anyway before we left we decided that we would go to brunch the nest day. So on Saturday we went to Trocadero. I had a few Bloody Marys and a breakfast bagel sandwich. Good. I am pretty sure that they forgot about our order since people who sat after us got their food first. Not a big deal. Then we went to the Art Museum. Looked around in there for a while. It is easy to get trapped in there after walking around you don't always remember if you rode an elevator. Anyway I have spent today watching tv.

Fun times.

ted.

1 comment:

Pamela Ver Haag said...

I was at the Trocadero for Brunch on Saturday too :-)

I took Lesley's sister Patty there before we heading down to Grand Geneva for her Bro's wedding!

I had the Provencal Omlette...yum!