Wednesday, September 19, 2007

Remember when I said I had crazies

Well this happened to me the other day. I sad down at my computer and emptied my pockets. Strangely enough I have two tubes of chapstick. Both are red (red=cherry) but obviously different. In color at least. Now earlier in the day one fell out of my pocket or the sky and I picked it up and put it back in my pocket. Well I was thinking when I picked it up, "I don't remember having cherry chapstick. I hope this really fell out of my pocket."

Back to the computer desk. I was glad I found the chapstick because I wanted to use it. So I look at both tubes they both say "classic". I choose the one that seems less weird to me and put some on and back in my pocket. I leave the other on the desk. So yesterday I was looking for the tube of chapstick I put in my pocket that other day and can't find it. The one the desk tube still kind of freaks me out but I want some chapstick. The reason why they seem so weird to me is why would I buy two cheery tubes of chapstick and I don't remember buying either one. So where did they come from. Well I hit the point of chapstick desperation and decide to give the desk chapstick another chance.

I sit down at my computer pick up the chapstick and start reading. "Oh its strawberry" I said outloud. That's why the colors are different. I had forgotten that two weeks ago I bought strawberry chapstick which I had to do a double take at the store because it looked odd.

Well now I am using strawberry chapstick because I can't find the cherry stuff or the millions of other tubes of lip stuff I have.

No comments: