Thursday, September 13, 2007

Rock Band

So there are people on campus from the Rock Band video game. I must say they are probably in one of the worse locations ever. I spotted them on my way in to work.

I play the guitar with some of the guys there. I must say I am bad with the xbox guitar but I am sure with some practice I would be much better. Oh when you play next to someone playing another instrument it can be distracting.

Anyway I can see that game being an awesome party game. Well the nerd parties that I go to apparently.

Oh if you go with a group they will record you and you can submit your tape in as a audition to mtv. There is a show where they are going to try to find the best "Rock Band" and they will open for someone. Fabio (the guy I talked to) was not very sure on who you would open for.

1 comment:

Robert Schuettpelz said...

my question is, why are they at the klotsche center? they should be in spaights. they must be new to the area.