Friday, October 05, 2007

Another MySpace Find

I've come to realize: (11 today 12 tomorrow)

1.I've come to realize that, my ex is:
A stepping stone to a better man

2. I've come to realize that when I talk :
I talk a lot

3. I've come to realize that, I love:
having the courage to change a situation

4. I've come to realize that, I have:
more to give than I actually do

5. I've come to realize that, I lost:
a lot of time watching tv and I don't regret it


6. I've come to realize that, I hate it when:
people don't let me talk


8. I've come to realize that, marriage is:
something that may not last but still worth trying


9. I've come to realize that, somewhere, someone is thinking:
of someone special (or me)


10. I've come to realize that, I'll always be:
impatient

11. I've come to realize that, I have a crush on:
lots of guys but I crush on one the most

Pick them all or a few to answer.

ted.

No comments: