Friday, November 30, 2007

Christmas Blog

1. Egg nog or hot chocolate?
Hot chocolate

2. Does Santa wrap presents or just sit them under the tree?
Santa does both. Depending on the surprise factor

3. Colored lights on tree/house or white?
toss up I like both like all blue lights

4. Do you hang mistletoe?
no too many kissing mishaps happen that way

5. When do you put your decorations up?
I don't decorate. Not becasue I am a scrouge. Next year

6. What is your favorite holiday dish (excluding dessert)?
ham

7. Favorite holiday memory as a child?
Christmas mornings

8. When and how did you learn the truth about Santa?
Don't know.

9. Do you open a gift on Christmas Eve?
One gift on Christmas Eve

10. How do you decorate your Christmas tree?
I haven't decorated a tree in very long time

11. Snow, love it or hate it?
Hate it.

12. Can you ice skate?
I haven't ice skated in a long time too. I won't do that again until I have health insurance either.

13. Do you remember your favorite gift?
I have been real into the Snoopy snow cone machine lately but I am sure I like others more.

14. What’s the most important thing about the holidays for you?
Being with people

15. What is your favorite holiday dessert?
I like all desserts unless is covered in coconut

16. What is your favorite holiday tradition?
I got to make some for them to be traditions

17. What tops your tree?
no tree

18. Which do you prefer, giving or receiving presents?
I like giving but I think receiving is pretty cool too.

19. What is your favorite Christmas song?
jingle bells its about time that I start sing that one non stop

20. Candy canes:
love them

21. Favorite Christmas movie?
I don't know. a miracle on 34th st

22. What do you leave for Santa?
nothing. Santa doesn't come to my house. No kids.

No comments: