Tuesday, November 06, 2007

Heroes Heroes Heroes

*******If you haven't watched or are caught up don't read, but I need to rant*******

Man, the creator said he needs to teach the watchers how to watch the show.  My thoughts on that.  There was a time in my life where I would rather stay at home than try to explain where I was going, what I was going to do when I got there, who exactly would be there, what they would be wearing and so on.  So I watched a lot of tv.  So I think I go a little bit of knowledge of how to watch tv.  How to be entertain.  How to think for myself and how not to be duped by someone who is trying to explain why the audience isn't wowed, intrigued and downright bored with what is happening with the show.

Now to talk a little bit about the characters.

Hiro - My oh my why did it take him so long to leave the past.  I believe his intention was to destroy the future by making out with someone I believe he might be distantly related to.  Lets just hope that he and Ando do something that assumes me soon.   Like go on a quest to avenge Hiro's father's murder.

Jessica/Niki (who ever she is now) - Is going to get really close to dying and I like her.  Not when she is hanging out with Miki and DL but when she's kicking ass.  They are going to waste her character's ability to throw people around on her being sick and I am kind of upset about it. 

Mohinder Suresh - He is an idiot.  Idiot, I say.  Come on you are a geneticist.  Geneticisize, something.  Your father is a famous geneticist and your living in the shadow of hir "research" and you have nothing to prove.  He is a bad "mommy" for one .  You know the "company" is no good but you take your kid there because you refuse to use your brain to think.  If they can't have daddy Suresh do they really need a geneticist.  Because the one the show has is an idiot.

Peter - The one character I really like.  Back in the US from Ireland.  Somewhere in time.  I like his storyline the best because at least there is some intrigue.  Helping Adam to save the world.  Finally saw that he has a little rage. 

Nathan - Our resident train wreck.  Well not together with is walking wife and kids.  extremely weird hair.  Just found out Peter's not dead may turn around his funk.  Maybe will stop drinking who knows.  The power to fly seems a little lame but oh well his family(life) is drama so he can stay.

Matt Parkman - The other bad "mommy".  Well at least he loves Molly.  Whole identity is based oh his ability to be a cop.  Or a good cop.  Has father issues.  But the same ability as his father but to lame to use it well.  Issues, issues,issues.

Claire - Is going to the dark side.  The boyfriend made her trick someone and she has double daddy issues.  I still think that she has a cool ability. 

Wes - "the boyfriend".  I know from a convo with Beth I am not the only one who wants him gone.  I don't know what his purpose is really other than annoy me.  If they have another purpose they should try that.

Noah Bennet - Lunatic gone off the deep end.  He killing people because he is ruthless and now he is going to have to battle Mohinder.  Although we think Mohinder shoots Noah I hope it is Wes.

Sylar - With or without powers I think he is great.  You know for evil.  I lovethe fact that his goal is to kill the wonder twins.

I am sure I have more to rant about.  I will continue to watch every Monday.  Well while its on.  You know the writers can't write.  Come on.  Excite me.  

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

That was GREAT!!!