Monday, November 26, 2007

Thanksgiving is over

Now it's time for Christmas. Well I must say that I am very excited. You know for the time you get to spend with people and the exchanging of gifts. I am not going to lie, I love getting gifts just as much as I love giving them. When I say gifts I am not talking extravagant things. Here's my list:

A Box Grater (for cheese and veggies)
Mattress pad (full-size)
Wine Glasses (White and red)
Cast Iron Skillet
Tea Pot
Wine rack
Business Card Case
Snoopy Sno Cone Machine
2 White Pillow Cases
Beer Bottle Cap Opener

My Christmas List Web Page

Simple things. The most important of the day is the bottle opener. I bought a 6-pack of 312 and got it home realized it wasn't twist off. Why would it be? Had to use the can opener. It has a thing.

Back to why I like Christmas. Like Thanksgiving there is a lot of food and dessert.

Now to get to what will limit my Christmas celebrating the most. I have allergies. I know lots of doctors will says people aren't allergic to Christmas trees. Well I have been tested and I am allergic to ever green trees and I am pretty sure the pine falls into that category. So if you have a real tree and I decline an invitation to your house, don't feel bad. I don't want to get sick.

I have decided that after Christmas this year I am going to buy myself a nice sale priced fake tree. It should be fun.

So let's have fun this Christmas. I wish everyone a good holiday season and I hope you don't have to shop on Christmas Eve.

ted.

No comments: