Monday, December 03, 2007

Christmas Survey

Given a Hickey? yes


Had a one night stand? I tried. Its sad when they show uo again.

Made someone cry? I have a talent

Opened your Christmas presents early? Yes

Been online for more than 10 hours in a row? not actively


Pretended to be someone you weren't online? yeah


Eaten food that fell on the floor? yeah sometimes you have to

Been caught cheating? no


Been caught naked? no


Flashed someone? once of twice


Gone out without underwear on? yes

Got into a fist fight? once or twice


Swallowed bath water? I am sure I have but not that I can remember


Peed in the pool? no


Thrown up in public? no

Been so drunk you can't walk? unfortunately. really sad for the people who had to carry me

Peed in public? sometimes you just can't make it four blocks or to a potapotty

Broken wind and blamed someone else? yes

Done something mean you regretted? I don't know


Ever played pull my finger? yes but just for fun

No comments: