Thursday, December 06, 2007

Im about to be a bitch

and who cares because this is my blog and I can do what I want to. So I don't know if you all know about "fat girl syndrome" along the same lines as "little man syndrome".

Anyway I guess anyone can have it but basically the idea is that one over compensate in aggressiveness or pushiness. So I met someone that did that this week. I by no means think that aggressiveness and pushiness doesn't have it place. I also am one to use those particular techniques. Here is the thing that I think my techniques differ from the syndrome in this way. When you can't help whats happening around you "say there are technical difficulties" don't exert those attributes.

Well what the hell am I talking about. Who knows. Well back to watching tv and drinking wine.

No comments: