Wednesday, December 19, 2007

Jamie Lynn Spears

She's pregnant at 16. I won't say shame shame because this is what happens when you live with your 19 year old boyfriend. I take that back. That's what happens when you live with your boyfriend and your 16. I am not surprised in the least.

So Lynne Spears, parenting book has been delayed. I do think that is funny.

Well hell I do wish the best for that family. I mean I would blame Lynne for Britney and her issues or for Jamie Lynn's pregnancy but why fake being an expert.

Ha ha!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

yeah - pregnancy happens - I'm a walking billboard for that. But you can't wonder why this happened when you look at Brittney and her mom.

I don't give a shit how much money scarlett makes when she is 16 - she is NOT living with her boyfriend who is 19. that is just asking for trouble.

and man there are a lot of pregnant celebrities these days. Did they all ditch out of sex ed? do they think because they are celebrities they can't get pregnant? i dunno!