Wednesday, December 12, 2007

OK. here I go

Pregnancy. Everybody is doing it. So I guess the big celebrity pregnancy news is that Jessica Alba is pregnant by long-time boyfriend Cash Warren. Not to long ago I read that they were broken up and gotten back together. So if you don't know by now I think all celebrities are crazy in one way or another. I can judge because I have my certain brand of crazy.

I have to wonder if celebrities have forgotten what birth control is or forgotten what its like to get married first. Well anyway. What will a baby do for this relationship, will they get married like Nicole Richie and Joel Madden plan. I don't really care what they do as long as it is entertaining. I hope whatever it is it results in a reality tv show. I can't wait to see who really fucks up their kids. I am sure in about sixteen to seventeen years we will have a whole new breed or rehabers and overdosers.

Speaking of reality tv shows, last night I watched the season finale of Keyshia Cole: The Way It Is. Quick synopsis: Keyshia Cole R&B singer that grew up in the system (foster care). Has a tv show with her biological mother and a sister. Keyshia's mother was long time drug user and lost custody of all 7 of her children (all by different fathers). can't you see the drama already. Well from the few episodes that I have saw the show at least this season focused on her sister Nefeteria, her mother, and herself. Drama city. I'll tell you this I am happy she did it because I have something to watch on tv. My family has had its fair share of drama and would be great tv. If it was my decision on whether I would want all the drama on tv I'd have to think long and hard. I mean come on.

I have to say it. Angelina Jolie is crazy. She has a baby with Brad Pitt. I might consider having babies if Brad Pitt asked me too. I am just saying the man is attractive. Well Miss Angie has called her biologically daughter an "outcast" because of her blonde hair and blue eyes, "that she seemed "privileged since birth". I don't think it is necessary to say things like this about your only biologically child because you want to promote diversity in your family. I mean yeas she's different from your other kids and she's a little privileged. If you think about it, so are the other kids that you adopted. If Angelina adopted me I'd be a little privileged too.

Before I stop ranting I must say something about Miss Britney. I so want the girl to get her shit together. It doesn't seem like it is happening anytime soon but in the meantime she sure knows how to keep us entertained. She seemed to be obsessed over a blue bic lighter that she stole. What will this escalate too?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

celebrity's are facinating yup...

i am in total agreement on the britany thing - needs to get her shit together - more for her kids sake.. you can go ahead and f up your own life but once you have kids- it's not just about you anymore - that's selfish.

and hey hey now on the getting pregnant before marriage - that happens ;)

knochie said...

I know know. What about sex before marriage? There is no good way to make the point. Oh well.