Monday, January 14, 2008

Why I Write

I have been so intrigued by this blog I started reading a few weeks ago that I have been wanting to tell me story. Why do I write?

Well there are so many reasons why I write. It comes from being lonely, wanting someone else's life. Although I am well-adjusted (so I think) life has not always been peaches and cream or ice cream and cake. Anyway one of the reasons I write is because people told me I couldn't. I sometimes find punctuation to be hard to keep up with when I am in a zone. I did very poorly in high school English (which could have come from reading lot of 17th century writing). Most of all I write because I can make up characters so much different from me and create a world around them.

So that is like reason #345 of why I write.

No comments: