Thursday, February 14, 2008

Valentine's Day

Happy Valentine's Day Everyone

I love Valentine's Day even though I am not in a relationship. I love all days that people get presents even if its not me. I'm weird I know.

In my internet travels I have come across this article about why Valentine's Day is not fun for everyone and its good. Good as in hilarious (I know I shouldn't laugh, but people laugh at me all the time).

Anyway this stuck out for me as a good way to spend The day.

'"Sometimes, hanging out at home can be a lot more fun than going out to some restaurant filled with couples," says author McGuire. "Stay home with champagne, caviar and maybe a new toy from a tasteful sex shop."'

Well I don't think people go buy "toys" if they want a tasteful experience. Why else would people leave town to go to a sex shop.

Here's the article:
http://www.cnn.com/2008/LIVING/personal/02/14/valentine.from.hell/index.html?iref=mpstoryview

No comments: