Tuesday, February 12, 2008

Yogurt

I remember when I was a kid my maternal grandmother would always try to give my yogurt. Which back then I thought was disgusting. I am sure it was the fruit at the bottom kind which I still find sick. I'll eat it if I don't have to stir it. Which is why you should surround yourself with people who care about you. Beth has stirred many containers of fruit at the bottom yogurt for me. Anyway it was a long while until I could even fathom the notion of eating yogurt. When I finally tried it I decided I like it. Its a good snack, good for breakfast, and time you are to lazy to do anything more then pull off a lid. Well I have been stuck in a yogurt rut because up until recently I would only eat two flavors, strawberry and red raspberry. Preferrably Yoplait. I have tried soy yogurt, I got it down but its not really for me. Back to the two flavors situation. I have tried choclate yogurt and it is gross. I have a weird thing with fruits needing to be in whole fruit format. I stick by the theory that if I can have it in a milk shake I can probably eat it in yogurt. I guess the point of this story is I tried a new flavor, Strawberry Orange Surprise and I love it. Three flavors in my yogurt arsenal. Wait four I like Strawberry mango too but its an orignal flavor not a light and I like the light better.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

So you will eat fruit in the bottom yougurt if someone else mixes it for you out of sight? The depths of your crazy continues to impress me. You might also want to try blueberry or key lime for yogurt flavours.

knochie said...

I can't even begin to describe how much blueberry yogurt repulses me.