Tuesday, March 18, 2008

I apparently have a lot to say

I am annoyed once again with life. You know I try to live my life in such a way that I don't have secrets and don't need any. There are things that I don't openly share because sometimes it's best not to lay all your cards on the table at once.

So one of my cousins frequently doesn't ask me to participate in activities (whether it be dinner, or out to a club or whatever) that her and some of our friends do because I on a few occasions said I didn't want to go or that I couldn't go. Its funny to me. It probably shouldn't bother me but it does. I personally like to put out the offer out there and see. If someone I invite can't make it they can't make no hard feelings on my part.

It probably shouldn't bother me but it does. Well enough bitching for this post.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Okay do I need to come home and beat someone up?