Tuesday, March 18, 2008

Nicknames

Ok I am going to go out on a limb here and embarrass myself because if you can't laugh at yourself I know you will have a rough time in life.

So I was recently thinking of all the nicknames I had in my life and decided to share them with you my readers. If you are brave you can join me in sharing some of yours or adding to my list.

Here we go:

tam
tam tam
tammy
tamarama
tamaramacamera.com (roommates for you)
girly
ted
tedarama
tedmond
tknochie
miss t knochie woman
poohknochie
boo baby
bookie
biggie smalls (early high school days = boys like boobs)
double d (oddly enough it was my cousin)


Updates:

red

Well I did it and I going to post this and hope no one reads it.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

okay sis I'll join you. Cause it seems your out there alone.
Pora
PoPo
Pup
Puppy
Sacoya
Sup-a-rah
She-ra (I liked the tv show)
Skip
Ms. Skip
Skipper
Sunshine
Ms. Thang(army-didn't like to get dirty)
Mrs.Anthony (kids couldn't say Supora)
Queen