Tuesday, March 18, 2008

One more post before I go to bed

What's up people????

Well this is the first Tuesday that I can remember having free in a long time. It was a good day Any way. I probably drank to much wine tonight but who cares.

You know life is what it is. People move on. People aren't the same and I think I am moving with it. I am just going to keep up with the flow.

Over my many years I have learned some things:
You can't make people like you
Everyone won't be what you want them to be
You will have disappointments in life
You have to make do with what you have
and many more.

Anyway I hope tomorrow is so much better than yesterday for everyone.

I don't know what happened today - whether it was that I realized something or I really accepted something that I known for sometime. I am having a hard time where I am and I am going to do something about it.

ted out.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Well that's good sis. Make a change. You can only change yourself any way. Make yourself happy. Its funny for the last two weeks I've been telling people "it is what it is" and then you right it. Your smarter than you know. And how dare you drink wine with out me? I thought we had a pack or something.