Friday, March 21, 2008

A Question for my Readers

I was talking to a co-worker today about getting tattoos while still maintaining a certain level of professionalism.

I have always wanted to get tattoos om my wrists. The reason why I haven't done so yet is that. I haven't been able to find the right designs yet. This particular person was thinking of a forearm tattoo. I said do it, but also that I was biased because I like tattoos.

I would like to think that in 2008 tattoos wouldn't still be the workplace issue that it once was. I know if I thought I was going to be in a situation where I thought I should cover them I would but that's what's long sleeve are for.

Anyway I would like the thoughts of my readers.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

http://www.crunchyroll.com/showmedia?id=17693

A simple proof/discussion that may help you.

knochie said...

that made me laugh