Thursday, April 10, 2008

Well Well

First off, I don't give a shit.

I would say that I didn't know what I was thinking but on second thought I know exactly what I was thinking and that was very questionable. Many of you know I sent out a slew of text messages. None of which I got answers too but I will be ok, despite the fact that no one loves me but Robby and Kim. I must say I am not nearly as drunk as I wished I was but I will say man was tonight uncomfortable. For everyone just not me.

At BBC, it's Wednesday so it's Hamburger Hell and I have a yearning to go. Robby indulged me. As I was walking to meet Robby, I thought 'I was going to take the night back'. Well that slogan is taken for a much better cause than mine. I know I torture myself (a little) but this was a bit much for me tonight.

I wish that things didn't have to be as awkward as they are but there is nothing I can do about it. You know I am polite and really really need to go to bed. I will say hi to whoever will say hi to me. I learned it's not to many people. Well whatever. You know I am a nice girl, if nothing else polite. Ask a bus driver.

The night was filled with lovely saying that I shouldn't repeat online, but the sentiment was I'm a fun time who know one likes.

My response is "I don't give a shit."

I must say this while I am in a relatively good mood. I am not upset with anyone, I don't have the time. I would like to go back to having a drama-free lifestyle. More importantly I will no matter who I have to cut out. I sick of all the bullshit and if anyone can name a time that I did something to them out a maliciousness (and if we were or are friends) sorry. There is nothing else for me to give.


I'll end this post with this:

fuckedy fuck fuck fuck, suck that.

No comments: