Saturday, July 19, 2008

My week in review

Well I was pretty busy at work. I taught Excel Basic 2. Now I don't know how the students took it but I was not on my A game. I didn't have as much time to prepare as I wished I would have. I also taught CMS (content contributor) to some people. I thought that went ok. I mean I have been using it now for quite some time and think I have got a good enough grasp on it.

Anyway I made some progress on some projects and even impressed myself in my ability to just figure out some thing if I just put a little effort in them.

Well Sunday I spent some time with the family. Over to my aunt Cindy's for dinner. Then came home and watched a lot of tv. Nothing very exciting. My great-aunt Winona was in town hanging with the fam after all the health scares.

Well Monday I came home and took a nap. No movie night since Pam and Michael are off to Iowa. I guess I can say to start a family and further their careers.

Tuesday was customary nachos and beer at Harry's. I am going to try to make a good effort to eat less when at Harry's. Cut out the mini burgers I think and just stick with half the nachos. We'll see how that goes.

On Wednesday, I went to Axel's with some co-workers and had an interesting time. Some people obnoxiously made their way into our group. This is where strangers touched me and I tried not to be to weird about it. If you know me at all I tensed up but I was not the focus of the strangers attention, thankfully. It was a weird night for sure.

Thursday night I saw a message on Twitter and decided I would walk over to Rascal's for meet Liz. That was fun. We talked with a guy named Aaron that told us about how smart he was. he had graduated high school at 16, received two degrees by the time he was 22 and now he was taking a year to have fun. What can I say I can get people to tell me their life stories without saying much at all. I think that means I should have gone in to the field of journalism. Who knows.

Well Friday was very uneventful for me. I just wanted to come home and take a nap. Which didn't happen. I sleepily talked on the phone with my sister ate dinner did internet stuff tried miserably to organize all my pictires then read The Kite Runner in bed.

Now its Saturday I am doing the internet stuff again. Blogging apparently.

I know I blatantly left oft punctuations during the post, maybe i will fix that later maybe not.

ted.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yeah.. I'm just happy you said something about me in your blog. I don't care if I kept you up. I'm sure I said up to talk to you a time or two. LOL

knochie said...

You have, I know Pora because you fall asleep while talking on the phone.

Anonymous said...

I don't mean to fall asleep. It just happens. I love you. LOL I can't wait until your in your 30's. Things are going to change. You'll be tired more too.