Monday, August 04, 2008

What to do

I am going to keep telling myself that i ma going to blog more until it actually happen.

So I got my remaining (2) wisdom teeth pulled Friday. I don't remembered what happened the last time I had an impacted wisdom tooth pulled because I slept through it. Yes with only local anesthesia. The weekend was something, I was in pain for most of it. I think the dentist tried to break my jaw. I still can't open my mouth fully. Which makes eating hard.

So I went out and bought SingStar 90s this weekend and sang a couple of songs. I know people are a fan of the 80s edition but I know this one is fun and I know a lot of the songs.

I think it is time for me to do a music moment once again on my blog. So that's what the next post will be about. Watch for it.

Oh Diddy (or whatever he is calling himself these days) has a new reality show starting today. Where people compete to be his assistant. I think I will watch just to see what his old assistants have to say.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Well can you eat? And how was Diddy's show?