Thursday, September 04, 2008

Another Survey

Have you ever made out in a bathroom?
Yes.

Do you think the last person you kissed is nice?
I don't remember the last person I kissed. Not a slut just has some slutty tendencies. (kidding but I don't remember)

Do you like anyone?
no I have to get out a mingle

Are you attracted to anyone younger than you?
All the time, I do work on a college campus.

Who was the last person to call you?
Deshanna

Where did you last sleep other than your house?
Maybe Kim and Anna's after a night of drinking

What is your current annoyance?
the fact that I can't get my list to work properly

Are you afraid of roller coasters?
All of them but I still get on some.

What would you do if your best friend told you they were moving?
nothing I'm use to people moving away from me.

Can you play guitar hero?
Yes I can. I have the game so next time you are in town Pora we will play.

Do you prefer hot or cold weather?
neither I like it mild

Have you ever been on a horse?
Sure

What is the last thing you did before you went to bed last night?
brushed my teeth

Is this the best year of your life?
I don't think so

Do you have any strange phobias?
No debilitating fears. The whole McRib is back is making me weary though.

What was going through your mind during your last kiss?
refer to other question

Is it easier to forgive or forget?
forget

Do you give out second chances too easily?
No

Are you jealous of someone?
no

Do you flirt a lot?
I flirt

Is heartbreak really as bad as it sounds?
Yes

What's the last thing you put in your mouth?
100 calorie pack chips ahoy cookies.

Name something that made you laugh today?
an article about a facebook scandal

How late did you stay up last night and why?
to late watching Jeopardy. Pora- Jay should have felt special I can't tell you the last time I talked to you after 9:00pm your time.

If you could move somewhere else, would you?
Yes

How do you feel about Diet Dr Pepper?
I'll drink it. You know how you catch something on tv, I heard something about soda that made me not want to drink it anymore but I don't remember what it was.

Where are you right now?
My desk

Can you live a day without tv?
I live Feb 2008 without tv

No comments: